Serves: 15 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 lb. Butter
- 16 & 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 btl Jim Beam Bourbon
1) Melt butter in heavy bottom pan.
2) Add sugar and mix well.
3) Heat to simmering. Do not allow to boil.
4) Beat eggs with a whip. Set aside.
5) Carefully add bourbon to sugar mixture, stirring constantly. Continue
cooking 2 - 3 minutes until bubbles begin forming around edge of pan.
6) Add 2 oz ladle of bourbon mixture to eggs and whip to temper.
7) Add egg mixture back to bourbon mixture whipping constantly.
8) When fully incorporated, strain through chinois.
Serve over White Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe. Amazing!