Makes: 2 Medium pizzas
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
1) Put yeast and sugar in warm water. Water should be warm but not hot to the touch. Wait 10 minutes until yeast mixture in creamy in appearance.
2) Add flour, oil, and salt and mix well.
3) Knead together until the dough is elastic. Cut in half for 2 pizza portions.
4) Let stand at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before using.
Wrap or place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Let stand overnight for a sourdough pizza crust.